(MAC Pro Longwear Fall 2013 Collection)
I love MAC Paint Pots, which can be worn as base or shadow on its own (I use it as the later...why bother adding more to it when it's already so beautifully pigmented?). Anyways, I get really excited about the new and repromoted shades: all so flattering and versatile!
Here's the full range for this Fall 2013 Collection:
- Chrome Angel Platinum silver
- Let’s Skate Pale pink with pearl (Repromote)
- Perky Cream coral with white pearl (Repromote)
- Rubenesque Golden peach with gold pearl (Repromote)
- Layin’ Low Creamy beige (Repromote)
- Clearwater Sea foam
- Antique Diamond Frosted olive silver (Repromote)
- Camel Coat Muted beige
- Tailor Grey Muted grey
- Stormy Pink Muted grey purple
- Constructivist Metallic brown with red pearl (Repromote)
- Blackground Black-gray with multi-color (Repromote)
I'm especially drawn to Rubenesque (repromoted and must get as I "missed the boat" when it was last offered) and Stormy (new and so chic!).