Monday, June 4, 2012

The Little Black Jacket



(Daphne Guinness)


(Edie Campbell)


(Sarah Jessica Parker)


(Vanessa Paradis)


(Virginie Ledoyen)


(Zhou Xun)


THE LITTLE BLACK JACKET, a project including a collector's worthy coffee-table book and exhibition around the world (next one in NYC, June 8-15th) showcases the iconic jacket reinterpreted by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld.


109 celebrities were photographed for the book by Karl himself.  Impressed?  I can't wait to see the book!


Ok, so now it's time for me to let you in on another secret of mine: for my son's wedding, I've already decided on a Chanel tweed suit.  I'm not yet sure about the colour nor the style.  I'm leaning towards a dress/jacket combo...in fuchsia pink? in violet? in canary yellow?  Well, the good news is that I still have at least 25+ years to figure that out.  And to save money!!!


Back to The Little Black Jacket, in case you can't get your hands on the book or make it to the exhibition, visit TheLittleBlackJacket.chanel.com

1 comment:

  1. thanksssss for the pic with Vanessa *-*

    ReplyDelete