Thursday, March 22, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - And I thought he loves me for my pretty eyes









...turns out my hubby loves me for my warm smile!  More reasons to wear bright lips to showcase my smile!  Haha...thank god he didn't say it was for my cooking skills!!!  

Anyways, maybe I'll a little too eager but it's finally spring in Shanghai.  Sunny with a high of 20°C!  I'm wearing another piece from SKIIN's first collection, the Chloe tunic, a black silk sheer short sleeve tunic.  I love the slits on both sides and easy fit on the body.  Perfect for daytime, evening or even as a bikini cover-up!

Tunic - SKIIN (available soon); Denim bermudas - DIY with hubby's old jeans; Sandals - House of Harlow; Hat - Marni for H&M; Necklaces - Marni for H&M; Bird skulls bangles - (sorry I forgot); Clic Clac bracelet - Hermes; Watch - Hermes

2 comments:

  1. love your shoes and the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tunic! Will the line be available online for ordering? Good luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete