Thursday, February 2, 2012

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Day 1









I am in much need of loosing that excess 2 kgs from the holidays.  Yeah, I know...It was all talk, no walk!  But today will be Day 1 of my diet.  It's not much of a bootcamp diet, but will surely and slowly get me back in shape (I hope!).

  • Breakfast and lunch as usual
  • Hearty soup for dinner (1 protein + lots of vege clear broth soup)
  • No snack
  • 2 squares of dark chocolate as dessert after lunch only
The soup is actually quite filling and because there's no added cream or oil, it's even better than and a salmon steak + salad.  And dark chocolate allows me to keep my sweet tooth at a minimal cost (calorie-wise).

Hopefully, I'll be able to shed those annoying 2 kgs in a month...as long as I don't cheat...

Plaid shirt - Club Monaco (men's); Fox vest - Custom ordered in Shanghai; Jeans - Rich & Skinny; Purse - Givenchy; Boots - Acne; Hat - Zara; Belt - Dries Van Noten; Turquoise stone cuff - Street Vendor; Beaded bracelet - Gifted; Red string bracelet - Jing'An Temple; Ring - Dominic Jones


3 comments:

  1. You look chic as always, I particulary drawn to your lipstick color. What are you wearing? They look dainty on you, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hat is mazing, can't believe it's from Zara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing casual outfit!
    xoxo,
    fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete