Thursday, November 3, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Left Bank









I wore my new brooch as a necklace and got so many compliments!!!  It's nothing special really: just pin my brooch on a multi-strand chain necklace.  Actually, I first left my necklace long but at the end, for practical reasons, I decided to wrap it around twice and pin my brooch on the side.

As for the rest of my outfit, it was really inspired by Coco Chanel herself, an easy Parisian chic...very Left Bank I guess.

Leather Jacket - BCBG; T-shirt - Gap; Suspender shorts - Zara; Shoes - Modern Amusement; Brooch - Chanel; Necklace - Urban Outfitters; Watch - Hermes; Leather strap (worn as bracelet) - Hermes; Ring - YSL; Tights - Taiwan night market

1 comment:

  1. Great look!
    I'm follow you. Please follow me too.

    http://wwwczekofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete