Tuesday, April 26, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Save the Queen!




Today, I was watching a FTV special on the Royal Wedding of Prince Willam and Kate Middleton.  A big section of the show was dedicated to her fashion choices through the years.  Although not exactly my style, I can appreciate the elegance and poise of Kate.

See, if I was a soon-to-be British Royal Princess, this is probably was I would wear on a casual cloudy day like today.  Classic trench (London staple), button-up white shirt (elegance), floral swing skirt (princess).  Now, I just need to drop off my son, get some errands done and look for prince charming!

Trench - BCBG; Shirt - Abercrombie and Fitch; Skirt - Beige; Purse - Alexander Wang; Belt - Miu Miu, Shoes - Elie Tahari; Earrings - Chanel

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your style and blog - just followed :)

    ReplyDelete