Monday, March 14, 2011

Cherry Blossom cupcakes


(source: Petits Gâteaux)

After watching the "Cupcake Wars" on the Food Network, a sudden urge of cupcakes (it's actully the case with most shows I watch on the Food Network) !!  And my favorite cupcake boutique in Montreal is Petits Gâteaux.  I use to buy them by the dozen before visiting my hubby at the resto and share them with all the staff.  Choco & Truffle, Coffee and plain Vanilla were usually ordered in double so we don't have to fight over who gets what.

While not a big fan of white chocolate, I noticed how pretty their Sour cream, Rasberry & White Chocolate flavor looks.  Almost like cherry blossom!  

Btw, with the recent disaster in Japan, I had to cancel my trip.  Although somewhat disapointed, I am reminded of how lucky I am being in good health, having such a wonderful family and carrying friends, and how my daily obsessions seem irrelevant and shallow...sorry, didn't mean to turn this post into a personal enlightenment of any sort (nor am I wise enough to dedicate an entire post on this subject), just sharing what's going through my mind. 

Now, let me go out and get my dozen of cupcakes!!

Petits Gâteaux
Address: 783, avenue Mont-Royal Est, Montreal
Tel: 514 510-5488

No comments:

Post a Comment